Reaching our goal won’t be an easy task.
BUT WE ARE UP FOR THE CHALLENGE!
Finding a new home!
NVEEE is in need of new office space in Miami-Dade and Broward County.
What will having a home mean to us?:
- A place to train NVEEE Peace Ambassadors
- A place to host workshops and community trainings
- A place to meet with families and kids in crisis
- A place to host our group mentoring sessions
- A place where our support groups can meet
- A safe space for NVEEE Teen Mentors and Mentees to meet after school and on weekends.
2. Funding our Programs and Services
Below are active programs NVEEE provides that needs your support:
- One (1) Mentor/Mentee Pair
- $1,000 funds a mentor/mentee program for 1 year
- $2,500 will provide a class of 100 students with much needed school supplies like books, book bags, notebooks, pencils, erasers, paper etc.
Two (2) Not On My Watch Bullying Prevention Workshops
- $5,000 will provide two (2) schools with NVEEE’s anti-bullying workshop
Mentoring and Peace Ambassador Program
- $10,000 funds the entire program for 6 months!
Not On My Watch School-wide Bullying Prevention Workshop
- $25,000 provides an entire school with NVEEE’s Prevention Education Curriculum for 1 year.
NVEEE is currently sponsoring 2 schools in our home town and they need your support.
Partner with NVEEE or sponsor one of our programs!